안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, May 11, 2012

BUshes Sprouts Flowers Grass in Spring

Since I had the time of my own while the children were playing around in the park, I spent my time taking a walk around the park to see what it had in store for me. Well, the Spring did give me an insight into the wondrous colors of sprouts and flowers visible in my vicinity or those within my reach. Ok, take a look at the flowers!

Cherry? for sure! But that's not the point. (intermezzo: it would've been nice to try that sky bicycle on the park to be above the tree...gazing the colorful arrays of colorful Spring, but I did not take a ride on)

See the small flowers in the midst of seemingly trivial grass? Just imagine. I  did not see them during winter and whopla..they were now springing up from the ground. It's just magic. Subhanallah. It was like a wonderland if we cared enough to see what those little and tiny flowers were trying to show us.

A closer look into the purple, yellow, and white flowers mingled with the green grasses...


The small pond circling the park ...barely visible ....the somewhat dark-looking tree branches clad with white cherries ...surrounded by tiny purple flowers....accompanied with yellow comrades of other species of plants...

...as if they were greeting us in the joint celebration of welcoming the Spring .
One word: Subhanallah!


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...