안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, May 28, 2012

Traditional Lantern Festival @ Bongeunsa Temple (part 2)

Melizza & Azma (two of my students currently studying in Korea), Ulfa and Wawan (a wife-husband) who are currently residing in Seoul and who happen to be my neighbors, and of course my family were all delighted to see the festival for the first time. As for me, since I lived in Seoul once, it was not the first time to experience and see this lantern festival. For them, it was somewhat a different kind of experiences from their daily routines at campus.  
"First, try this one, Mommy. But, not that much...OK? 
Just a simple sip or lick to my candy is fine. How's it?"

"Now, it's my turn. I think this is the best way to put it into my mouth. Yummy"

"Aaaaaaaaahhh...it tastes a bit bitter and sour, yet sweet!"
** This was one of the episodes while enjoying the lantern festival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...