안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, May 17, 2012

Level 6 completed.....but....^^

for the mean time...no comment...just pictures....OK?
we were preparing the ceremony. Trying out our gown and toga. 

toga? check! gown? check! All were in place and intact.

Ilya and Taekcho in the ceremony. It's been like a dream comes true.

Well, to call it as a graduation day would be too overwhelmingly burdensome. I call it an intermission in between another further endeavor of learning Korean language. 

Good to be around friends who were sharing the same passion in Korean language.

With Ilya (Kazakhstan); Benjamin (Sweden); Taekcho (China). 

Another angle of getting SHOT. 

With my beloved teacher Ms. Lee Young Ju, outside the graduation hall. Taking a chance to take a picture with her, of course.


My other friends were also busy taking pictures to celebrate or at least to seize the moment.

One of the highlights: of course....being one of the few to graduate. 

To our surprise: the university provided each class with 2 bottles of champagne^^ and a congratulatory cake for all of us. Well...who could reject such a treat?

Everyone's busy......or clumsy to start digging on the cake. pretty much so.

With Lee Min Woo & Lee Young Ju sonsaengnim ^^
I took off my gown already, so...so as to reprimand me in case I would look back at the picture....and not knowing what occasion this was.....I guess I might as well wear my toga just in case...^^

1 comment:

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...