안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, May 17, 2012

Cheonggyecheon...


The pictures do not flatter the real beauty of what Cheonggyechon is. That is -- I think -- the downside of this entry.








So, I think I should say sorry for any readers who might find the pictures too dark to make out.

But, I think I can surely tell the readers that this place is one of the must-see lists in everyone's itinerary of visiting Seoul.


 The humongous dices scattered along the creek-bank. A good spot to take a picture. Had it been during the day, it would've turned out just great.

But, what can we do? ^^ Still, it did look amazing.









The most interesting part of our trip to Cheonggyecheont this time was that there were numerous outdoor art displays or exhibitions.
Loved the idea of bringing the arts closer to us. 

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. 선생님..오랜만이요. 잘 지내고 계시죠?
    혹시 lotus lantern 축제를 봤으면 사진을 좀 올라가 주십시요..수라이 선생님과 가족이 항상 건강하고 행복하길 바랍니다

    ReplyDelete

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...