안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, May 15, 2012

RKI KBS WORld RadioKBS World siaran Indonesia

It was like a dejavu. yup, De Ja Vu, Dejavu??? Ok. I said it. how come? Well, to sum the situation up would be like....underestimating what I truly felt that day. 
keep it short: I visited KBS World Radio where I used to work 10 years ago.^^ 
The whole office still looked the same. I was so amazed by the people who were still working there. Why not? They are the most dedicated people who keep delivering news about Korea and its stuffs to Indonesian listeners and viewers 24/7.^^

With Ms. Hong after an interview session. I was so happy that I could not express it in words. The thing was....all of the past memories flashed back right into my eyes and head at the same time. 

All of my colleagues or co-workers who were working when I was there 10 years ago...were here, still. Feel like a dejavu. Good and a remarkable feeling, indeed.
I would love to be part of it, again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...