안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Hangang again

 Sunset over us. Sunset overshadowed the bridges across Hangang River. The silhouette of evening darkness set in.
...it was like ....a call for all of us to churn in the moment....
(gosh..what am I rambling about here?:)
First thing first...
we were all gleefully excited of being there.

The whole family wrapped up the trip with the last few pictures with the bikes we rented. ^^
our friend, Wawan and Ulfa (his wife), Wulan (my student) and of course my family were all taking time to share the moment of happiness right at the River bank.

Now, I got to ask someone passing by .....to take the picture of us (including me) for sure. 

What would an evening be without each moment passing by being counted. It all came down to this: the simple happiness gleaming upon my daughters' faces was more than enough to tell that the whole afternoon was well spent.^^

More than that, it was all the shared moment that counts. (that's what some would say)

But, for me, apart from that, fulfilling the promise I made myself .....(like putting my own personal things aside and let others know that I cared about them) was more than what this trip was all about.
Yippeee We Loved It!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...