안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Food Bank Concert

Food Bank concert? yes..I think this was what I bumped into when I was walking down in front of the Seoul City Hall. The whole city square in front of the City Hall was barely packed with people that day. But, it seemed that a station TV was airing its Live. 

Since I was just passing by and got no time to look, I might as well take some pictures to take a moment or two. wish I'd known more about it.

Then, so as to make the moment more eventful than just momentarily uneventful, I took a glimpse look at how green the square was at that time. Look beyond! A pagoda-like sculpture was already built to celebrate the coming celebration of Buddha's birthday this May 28. 

Back to the festival of Food Bank--that I knew nothing of--, I took one last click of the view to make sure that I'd definitely go grab some more info on this stuff later on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...