안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Unforgettable passage to my gcap...campus....^^

These are the pictures I took while taking a walk on my way to my campus.  No one would ever notice  it during Winter.....me included. The thing was simple, really. This used to be seemingly trivial small and narrow looking pavement leading to my campus...was usually not this eye-catching + interestingly bright 

But...on my way ....(the other day) let's see....I forgot when....but, that's not the point, the thing was that...I was so captivated by the bright and colorful lurking and smirks of those flowers that I just stopped and started taking pictures of them. For what? to capture the moment, for sure.

These white and red flowers submerged in the green leaves of their branches indeed imbue the somewhat feast to the eyes (mine, at least).^^

This is how the whole lots might look like on that particular day!
Now, that Summer sets in.....the colorful pictures like what I saw on the pictures above.....have GONE. 
They are all now.....green! just green..with no flowers left.
Indeed, life is just a passing time in between we need to stop and start to admire its beauty, otherwise..they just would pass us by like what Nature does. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...