안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, May 28, 2012

@ Bongeunsa Temple

 Chewing? no. ngemut? yes! Gosh, how come that I forgot what ngemut is in English? Ok, literally, the kids were having/eating their Chupa chups candy that they got from a lady monk at the temple. It seemed that other kids were having candies, too. That's the point of this entry. I just wanted to share the feeling that the kids might have while visiting the lantern-adorned temple that night. Well, to be precise, I did not know what they thought about it. All I could see through their eyes was that they pretty much enjoyed being there.

 The lotus-shaped lanterns above them somewhat gave an illuminating reflection on their gleaming faces. Another thought that came across my mind while taking this picture was that it would've been nice, should we be able to take one of those lanterns down and bring them home.^^




No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...