안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, May 17, 2012

Seoul Cinema

The first time I laid my eyes on this theater...I fell in love. Not that I wanted to go there...but the fact that this cinema been around for more than 50 years alone made me want to appreciate its mere existence.

What's more? As I was walking pass its front facade after getting out of the Jongno 3-ga subway station...I was simply impressed by the sheer color that it had to offer, especially at a night like this. 

This reminds me of any olden time American cinema back then. (not that I am a keen expert on this), but judging from the pictures, photos, movies I saw...this kind of facade does indeed reflect the 60's golden era.  I wonder how's the interior of the cinema itself....hmmm ...it might be worth-trying.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...