안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Nation Branding & E-Government Symposium

A view I took from the 19th floor of Korea Press Center on May 3, 2012. I was attending the International Symposium on Nation Branding & E-Government hosted by the Presidential Council on Nation Branding & the Ministry of Public Administration and Security, Korea. 
Indeed, what a bright afternoon it was. I still vividly remembered that particular day.
The skyline of Seoul pretty much summed up what the future of this country holds. At least this is pretty much of what I learned that day.

This was the last session of the symposium where a topic on E-Government Session was being delivered. With speakers like Prof. Karen Mossberger from University of Illinois, Prof. Dukjin Chang from Seoul National University, and Prof. M. Jae Moon from Yonsei University. 

Once again, I took a chance of shooting the atmosphere below from above the 19th floor. Gwanghwamun area as one of the main thoroughfares of Seoul metropolitan was visible. I felt like the venue could not have been any better than this for such a symposium like this. Why so? Korea has been in its journeys through discoveries and endeavors to have its ever-gleaming brand in the 21st century intact. So, this symposium was indeed one of the myriad steps this country has been-- currently-- taking to pursue that goal. 

Another shot of Gwanghwamun area.

Injeungshot 인증셧  or the picture I got to take to prove myself as being one of the attendees to the meeting. With friends from Korea and India, I took the time to do so. This is one of the many advantages I may get through my official membership of the Korea Brand Communicator. ^^
** I learned a lot about Nation Branding & E-Government issues that day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...