안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, July 2, 2015

On Seoul-Bound Flight GA 878

Morning greeted me. 
as I woke up .... 
and..it's still three-quarter flight from Jakarta... 
and..that meant..I still had enough time to enjoy the flight... 
Though the flight data showed that the plane's still on the dark area..meaning we're still at the wee early morning.... 
but..up in the air...we're able to see the sunlight... 
caressing the skies... 
which...was warm enough for me to embrace... 
while...scrolling through the menu of in-flight entertainment... 
..though as I later on realized..I did not see a single movie....
just staring at the screen after screen...^^
all in all, it's been a pleasant flight with Garuda Indonesia.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...