안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 3, 2015

Road Trip to Bandung Via Cipularang Toll Road

Cipaganti Travel Service took me to Bandung from Bogor. oh, what's this? oh..it's the first rest-area..where I bought some TAHU SUMEDANG. hahaha..... 
Back to the minivan that took me to Bandung. It took about 3 hours to Bandung. 
With only 3 passengers....It was a pleasant trip since I got my whole seat...enough space for me to relax. 
While enjoying the view. what view? 
well..like this. An old train bridge...still operating!!!  
As we got nearer to Bandung..the traffic became...well...you guessed it. 
It's jammed!! Welcome to Bandung. 
The Capital of Asia Africa. Well, for anyone who's into history, Bandung could pop up into one's mind. since it was the venue of Asia Africa Conference back in 1955: the catalyst for independence of Asia-Africa nations!!! 
Now...taking a taxi to my second stop-over: I enjoyed the leisure city like Bandung. 
I was approaching more familiar places.... 
even more familiar....Glatik Dalam district!!!
Like going back home: yup...it's also home to me.
Where was I going? (see my next entry).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...