안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, July 3, 2015

Staying @ Hyatt Regency Jogjakarta

Finally, after 7-hour train ride to Jogja, I was pampered by the luxuriously lush Hyatt Regency. 
Alhamdulillah, I could take a good rest at this hotel. (which is actually...just 3 km away from my house *chuckles*)
I arrived at around 5, checked in..and checked my room out which turned out to be quite good.
Had my own veranda.... *(yup, I've been in Seoul for almost ...4 years..and....visiting Jogja for a temporary short visit...was like a bliss and a bless, and...not to mention..how I got myself pampered in the hotel)
and other facilities which quite enough to pamper my fatigue of being exposed to the hustle bustle of the city.
What a great view down below....with its green lawn under the quintessentially tropical coconut trees.
 
Gee..I almost forgot that I come from Jogja myself...ㅋㅋㅋ what an irony. 
But really....having lived in Seoul for almost 4 years always makes me 'miss' Jogja in the tropics.^^  
And..to top it off....with an ample amenities that the Hyatt Regency provides....
what more could I expect from this? 
What a bliss.  
and...just take a look at this view. 
Or..having breakfast by the pool in the bright sunny morning in Jogjakarta. yes..Jogja Jogja Jogja. 
Hyatt Regency really spoils its guests. 
My 2-night stay at Hyatt did not let me take a dip into this invitingly invigorating swimming pool.^^ 
hmmm ...maybe next time.  
In the meantime...I cherish my stay at Hyatt Regency Jogjakarta..... 
...with its dream-like qualities... 
the picture does not lie. It's what it is. and...gee....how I always miss Jogja in the tropics.^^
고맙습니다. Thanks. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...