안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, July 4, 2015

BELANJA OLEH-Olehhh!!!+

mumpung di Kediri....nggak boleh kuhabiskan waktu tanpa belanja semuaa utk dibawa ke Korea. I could've done my shopping in Jogja, but I'd rather do it back home in a small city.
but...the funny thing was that I did all this at Transmart Carrefourㅋㅋㅋ
oh....what an irony. Yep....the giant hands of capitalism had engulfed a small city like Kediri as well.
coffee. Bluebands...cookies....+++
other things NOT shown on the pictureㅋㅋ
and...gee...I spent 1.5 million rupiah or 150$ for all these.^^ㅋㅋㅋ it looked like a lot.
YES...ㅠㅠ
BUT for oleh-oleh ....gpp. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...