안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 5, 2015

Berkat Adi..Akhirnya..Ketemu Juga Tas yang Kumau

Bodypack. Ever since I laid my eyes on Bodypack last year..I fell in love with this brand.
So..that night..I was *hunting* for other bags from Bodypack. It's simple.. but  kuat banget...^^
Thanks to Adi...again and again...we managed to get around Jogja to get stuffs I needed. 
The following day, the day I had to leave Jogja..we met mbak Santi, our staff at the Center. It's a bright day...to take it in. Thanks mbak Santi...c u again, ya......^^
that day..I needed one more bag, especially a cabin bag...and Adi just knew where to go. 
He took me to Malioboro Street where he showed me a great shop to buy inexpensive bags....even at way much cheaper prices as compared to the ones at the dept. stores. wow..thanks Adi. 
I could save my money...ㅋㅋㅋ. I mean...I didn't want to overspend...my budget. 
dada...happy faces. Mini shopping done. 
Let's take some WEFIE at Malioboro Street, then.
아디 선생님, 너무 너무 수고했어요. 고마워요....
8월에 한국에 뵈요. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...