안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, July 5, 2015

Packing It All UP....and here we go....

phew.....gara-gara banyak pesenan....dari banyak orang...titipan juga..hehe.akhirnya tasku memblenduk+membludak jadi gak karu-karuan. Isinya macem-macem... ㅠ ㅠ
kupusing mikirin gimana caranya bisa memasukkan semua barang-barang itu ke dalam koper..^^ 
Ada kalo 50 kiloan lebih...padahal hanya boleh masuk bawa 30 kg. well, bukan Suray kalo nggak *usil* cari cara...
Thanks to Tante Yuni...she did the packing up for me. ㅋㅋㅋ I'm so lousy at packing things up. 
Da..da...다..다...다...all three bags were ready. nicely put, eh? 
oh..and one small bag for my passport and all. 
Razqa...was left speechless...as I finished packing things up. I mean..my sister did it for me.
But he was still in *awe* after all the mess I made in the room. He finally saw that everything's INSIDE the luggage or baggage. 
Now..let's have a breakfast first. I mean..buka puasa...*breaking the fast*....before my flight...at 8 pm. 
Thank you, om Didik dan Tante Yuni..for being such nice hosts.
So, WEFIE...at my sister-in-law's house.... 
Thanks Tante, Om Didik, and little Razqa....cu again, ya...
--------------------------------**------------------------------ 
Safely arrived at home in Seoul. and ...다..다....the baggage OPENED..
and everything burst out.....ㅋㅋㅋ


No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...