안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, October 22, 2015

3~Hour Trip to Paju & Gemcheon

It's the longest trip from home to work. I deliberately took on a Munsan-bound train....first I thought of going up until Gongdeok and then transferred to line 5.
But...I was so carried away by the fact that I might as well...make myself invisible for 3 hours.
So...I went as far as Paju...
And after 1.5 hour....I got there only to find that everything's going to be a hectic road.
I didnt do butnin case o chane hobby of futu....gee...what am I writing? I'm so sleepyyyy
No....map? Just download it. But nocek itbis amsvkhbubp....gee..I'm sleepy....gee.got to sleeeeppp....stop blogging...
Ok. After 30 min of bus riding
InarrivedcatvGencheon ststion......oaaaawwhmm......suray stop writing you're rambling. ..
Don't ......ok. it's  geomcheon 
Yup  I was here.
Ohhh....arrrr faarrrrrr
And ....
Beauties I captured
All the flober...I mean flowers.....ber ....skeeeèlee..sleeeeepy

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...