안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 25, 2015

Lunch with My Students

I invited my students to my house for lunch. They have 2-week holiday before the final exams.
Of course...home made dishes were what we prepared for them. Desserts included.
Ulil, Fathony, and Nafiah...
...along with Aditya....sitting on my left side...and Zakkia....the one in green jilbab. It should've been 10 of them....but...even on.Sundays....some of their friends are busy with other social activities....even some HAVE TO work!!!
Yup, they're Indonesian migrant workers who also manage to study at Indonesia Open University in Korea. So...they're practically my special students.
I've been so blessed to be able to be a part of their strife for the better life and future we're making together.
Being their tutors has indeed enriched me..as a student myself...and as a person....and...as an Indonesian migrant myself..in Korea.
See you again soon....and wish you all.the best for the final exams. 
See you around my dear students. 
Thank you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...