안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Going퇴근타임Home

Habis magriban, matiin komputer, lompat deh pulang. 보통 4시정도 퇴근할 수 있는데 오늘은 특별한 케이스이네. But..the fun part was that I could enjoy the night view around the subway station. Silly, eh?
국회의사당역에서 보이는 국회의사당ㅋ!yup...malam-malem sekitar jam.6.40an.
I didn't know that it could be this dark. I guess I forgot that it's autumn already.
Akhirnya kusempetin moto IFC Mall...tempat nongkrong en nonton film terrrdekeeet dari kantor. Hmm..actually I want to see the premiere of Robert Zemeckis' The Walk in IMAX 3D today. 근데...내일 발표가 있어가지고...못하죠!
Ok...saatnya turun ke dlm.stasiun jalur 9 yg 2 × seminggu bolak-balik kulewati. 
아...밤엔 이렇게 생겼구나. Oops...just when I clicked the camera...someone passed me by.
My feet....by the phone cam. *iseng tingkat dewa* 넘 신기하게  ...신나게 ...퇴근타임을 보냄.
9호선은 제가 제일 좋아하는 노선이다.
Memang jalur 9 ini mmg top bgt....paling gress en fresh. What's more?.there's Watsons inside..^~^
More steps....to go....and...there I was...
왓선에 가서 과자를 샀다.
Lapeeeeeeer bingit.
What I like about Watsons is its endless sales everyday.  There's always something I could buy in a relatively and comparatively cheaaaaap price. 
세일...할인행가 항상 빠짐없이 있으니까...용.
*Blogging on subway...otw home.
Internet di dlm subway mmg bs diandalkan. WIFInya 최고다.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...