안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 11, 2015

Last Class This Semester @ UT Korea

It's officially the last meeting of our class this semester. Writing I class I'm in charge of......has indeed been one of the best so far.
They're energetic...active...and attentive students.
Hmm...there should be more than this..but hey...it's still fun.
Young generations of Indonesian migrant workers who are studying at undergraduate level @Indonesia Open University.
Yes...I'm happy to be their tutor for the last 3 years. It's been such a rewarding experience for me, personally.
Meeting other students from other department. Though I do not teach them,.through students organization I'm supervising I came to know them.
Then....my Writing IV Class....it's also been.a great time teaching them academic writing. Tough....sure^^but...worth it indeed.
All tutors....^^Oct.11.2015.
Post-Class Picture.
단체사진 끝!

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...