안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Wandering in Downtown Seoul ..part 1

Millennium Tower at Jongno intersection....is the unmistakable landmark in the area.
I was having my alien card extended at the near3st immigration office.
...so to kill the time while waiting for my turn....
What's not to like about wandering around the neighborhood???
...and bumped into this landmark tower.
Had a chance to takea closer look and got some shots from below.
Then...about 400 meters away....I arrived at Tapgol.Park...and found this glassed architecture.
Inside is a 10-story stone pagoda....!
Called...Wongaksa. hope I'm not mistaken...built in the 14.....!
Then....back to the Millennium Tower....and got back to the immigration office.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...