안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, October 16, 2015

Did That....Done That....

Got myself whirring-ly pressurized sic massaged by these blue sucking machines for about an hour!!! Gee...it felt great but ticklish at the same time. *I got no options since the back of my neck was like *hardened~*stiffed~*immovable^-^
Blood-cupping aka cupping was what I previously had for treatment prior to having that sucking equipment installed on my neck!!! Gee...I didn't know that it would leave reddish blotches....or huge hickies on my back {chuckles}
Oh...what about acupuncture? It's the first treatment I let myself get into....when I found out that I had *dizziness* on my head in the first place.
Well...all of those excluded what I had gone through during my 4-day hospital life.
It's a good thing...all of those are now reminiscents of my gone days. 
Now...sound & healthy...I'm happy to retell those moments. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...