안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 4, 2015

Seoul Fireworks Festival 2015 (part 1)

With a camera on my hands, I was strolling along Mapo Bridge...
...enjoying the sunset....just before the fireworks began.
 
It's a worthwhile feat to walk 5 km back and forth. . .to capture these images.
Oh. .I just found out that along the bridge there are some words deliberately written every 1 meter. . .
Some say to prevent people from being suicidal by jumping off the bridge.
...but I thought of it as a way to keep passers by amused!!!!^^
On and on. I KEPT on walking. .savoring any scene I encountered.
Traffic started to accumulate.
And. .I was ready for the worst. .or best of the night since thousands of people were jammed packed into the surroundings.
But...I had an affirmative feeling that it's just gonna be just fine...as I kept on clickin on my camera.
Rejoicing each time I saw the Han River. . .overlooking Youido beyond.
Oh. .one more thing.. I just realized that there were a bunch of yachts and private boats with *the haves* on board...having parties. . .during the fireworks festival.
Wow. . .what a different world up and beyond.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...