안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 4, 2015

Seoul Fireworks Festival 2015: Off the Grid

Apart from.enjoying the fireworks, I also happened to be enjoying the atmosphere around the venue especially along Mapo Bridge.
Lots of people were walking towards the bridge. . . (Not shown here)
Motorbikes packed a section of pedestrian just around the corner of the bridge.
Hm.m.m.one thing's missing: nggak ada tukang parkir!^-^ just like what I normally find in Indonesia^^
☆ok . Back on the bridge. . .people spread some thin mattresses. . .or mats. . .to sit on while waiting for the fireworks to start.
As for me, this was way more interesting. I mean I could sense the spirit of joy and festivity simply by looking at them.
Hm mmm. . .the police were the ones who were extra busy since they had to make sure that the event went smoothly and peacefully.
Again. . .I was absorbed into the sheer joyous atmosphere of the night.
Ok. Thank God. . .the festival ran as planned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...