안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, October 23, 2015

Back to the Future: An Exhibit @ CGV

I got to see it again on a big screen. Yes...thanks to CGV for bringing back my memory.
And what's cool about CGV Youio was that they had this unexpected exhibits on some bits of this movie.
It's an eerily fun feeling to see all of these.
The hoverboard!!! Sure.
But what caught my attention was the original posters from 1985 when it's released in Korea.
I couldn't contain myself. Exhilarated.
Even the postcard size posters. Zo coool.
Wish I had them.
Unbelievably mind boggling to witness these.
And...if that doesn't bother me...what about these? Wicked.
The Almanac and the selflacing shoes.ㅋㅋ
And a small replica of Delorean...and Marty with his JVC video recorder.
All in all...
It's been sucha great time indeed.
Reliving..re watching the nostalgic movie I grew up.with.
Yup....CGV Youido is indeed differently distinctive.
Welcome to 2015.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...