안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Wandering around Downtown Seoul .part 4

Cheonggyecheon after a morning shower.
It's so freshly incredible to be there...
I managed to take some snapshots of the water puddles...
The sky's clearing up...and the buildings shivered....
....some tourists were spotted enjoying Seoul during weekdays....
Fresh air. Not that many people in sight.
The 15th century bridge...
I'm glad I took my time off here...
...though I had to dodge some puddles...
...I managed to reach this historical bridge...
Cheonggyecheon stream in Seoul downtown on Tuesday morning after raining.
Two pigeons were spotted on the stream bank....I wonder what they're looking for.
Now ...three of them...
The sky's becoming clear blue...
...and ....I got to be back to the immigration office....to have ID card renewed.
...and that means...I got to be back to the intersection of Jongno where Seoul Global Center was located.
...on my way to the office..I snapped some pictures....during the moning's not so crowded city.
.....but wait till lunchtime or the end of office hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...