안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Night Biking + Ice Cream!

Since it's a bit cool and breezy....and since I got some errands to do, I was thinking of going on a bike.
But....Freya insisted on going along with me.Well, we might as well take a night biking then.
The bike line in our neighborhood was just completed a few months ago. The idea of cherishing the moment came along as we were passing it through.
Freya did enjoy the time we spent biking. Oh....actually she's sitting on the front while I was pedalling the bike. She got numb but enjoyed it anyway.
. . What's a better way to end our journey? Ice cream.scooping.!!!
Right. . . Cookie choco plus green tea choco...
. .perfected the night.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...