안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, October 14, 2015

From Gangnam~Konkuk

Got a recording session.at Gangnam...phew...so faaaarrr from.home.
Just finished at 8 and hadn't got my dinner. Just kept on walking..to the nearest subway station...while as always capturing the moments.
Cars lining up.....going home I suppose.
Gee....the wide and relatively clean pedestrian like this is an envy to most Indonesian cities!!!
Arrived at Konkuk Univ.station...and managed to peek into the streets/alleys around the station!
Yeah...I heard that 건대입구 is one of the happening places in Seoul.
So many entertainment spots to be...
But of course...I couldn't stay there, I got to transfer to Line 7...heading back home.
*hmmm...at times I hate transferring at subway stations. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...