안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, October 8, 2015

Dine Out. . .and...

We ended up at Taereung Kuksu gori 국수거리 where lots of myeon or noodle or kuksu or 국수 restaurants lining up at both sides of the street. Ok. . .I ordered veggie mixed rice 야채비밤밥 which to mt surprise. . .was a self-service!!!
This was a paradise for a vegetarian like me. I didn't know how it worked but it's there. I just grabbed all kinds of veggiesI wanted for a mere 4,000 won.
It's so darn inexpensive compared to other places. ..where I could've paid at least 6,000 won.
Hmm..then I noticed that there are reasons as to why the prices at the restaurant was that cheap: one of them being all ingredients come from Cheollabukdo province vua direct trade. No imported ingredients found at this restaurant^^
Oh.h..there's even a self-service soup for every customer should they want it.
As for Eyra, she insisted on having a bibimkusu 비빔국수 which was super hot.^^. . .snd I ended up helping her eat it all. ㅋㅋㅋ
Right. . .that's the place. It's neae exit 1 of  Line 7's Taereung station. Just 15 minute walking distance from our home.
On our way home...I bumped into this...Cafe & Closet??????? Whatever that means.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...