안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, October 16, 2015

Time's Flying.....Fast...+ THIS TO BE CAFE???? really??? ?????

My morning routines. Taking Eyra to school. Gosh...she's in her 4th year now. Today she was so excited as she's going on an excursion to Aiins Worin  inBupyeong. As she met her friend from Vietnam, Jahaan, I managed to take a snap of their happy moment before the excursion.
As Eyra went into the school yards, I turned around and noticed quite a disheartening scene I've been noticing for the past two weeks. A small stationery shop (문방구) which has been operating for years is facing the test of the so-called *sigh* modernity? or money? or capitalism? since it has to be broken down! Even....all is being sold ON SALE at unreasonably cheap prices!!!
A CAFE is going to replace it. 
Hmm...if I could ne melancholic about it....this shop whose owner I know well...has been one of the great help for students in getting really affordable stuffs (all stuffs) they need. You name it, you get it. 
Hmmmm.....wonder what it'll be like; wonder where the ajeossi is going to be; wonder what he'll do next; wonder where the students will buy impromptu stuffs they come up to need...!
Should I say that the only consolation I could give myself to cheer me up is the fact that ajeossi may find himself happy since he'll have more time for himself? Hmmmm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...