안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Saturday, October 31, 2015

Weekend's Commotion. ...

Yup...that circle came around again. Being a husband to someone who loves cooking and takes orders from customers....means one thing: I got to be ready to lend a hand mhhmm..two hands. ...to speed things up.
Today...my wife got to prepare lunch including its dessert for a 행사 somwhere in Yongdeungpo. Early in the morning...she's been busy preparing all of the lunch box....and what I like most is...
....when I could savor the dessert...like these oreo pudding!!! Yummy. 
Yup...this was this weekend's commotion...a happy commotion at home. ...a happy morning....^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...