안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, October 8, 2015

The Charms of Street Vendors

Had a few minutes left before boarding the Seoul-bound KTX from Daejeon station, so I might as well walk slower enjoying the surrounding when I got attracted to the line up of street vendors.
I noticed that these gukhwappang should be a delicious company during my trip back home.
...so I bought some and asked the ajumoni if she minded me taking a pic of hers. No she said smiling.^^ komapseumnida.
Then. . . Walked a few meters away when I encountered some snacks vendor. . .and.   the urge to buy also stopped me from concentrating on the fact that it's 10 minutes left before the train departed. Good Gracious. 
Suray. . .just go.!!! So. . .take a click and off I ventured into the station.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...