안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, October 4, 2015

Seoul Fireworks Festival 2015: the Main Event!!!

I was still walking trying to find a good spot when all of a sudden a popping sound cracked the night skies.
Without futher ado, I stopped walking, took out my camera. . .
And started clicking on my camera
Barely realized that just next to me. .there's this ㅠ sophisticated camera.
Way more sophisticated than mine...
And then I started to think.of.having one^^
♡anyway. . .I managed to take some pics
Of the fireworks on action.
And. .oh there's one more thing I noticed: yachts and boats were cruising on the river.
I bet they were full of the *haves* who managed to pay the prices set to.enjoy the night festival in its maximum joy.
As for most Seoulites, being crammed on the bridge . . .on the riverbanks. . .was the only option they had.But. . .hey. . .that's fun, too.
. . .except. .when I . .again. . .realized that. . .there's a real camera next to mine.ㅋㅋㅋ
Ok. . .there's a pause. An intermission during the show...enough to give me time to move into a less crowded lot.
Only to find that. . .there were more.oh well. ..the fireworks festival itself was a sheer delight for most.^^
And...I was one of those who did enjoy the night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...