안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Friday, September 20, 2013

Chuseok Outing @ Sanjeong Lake (part 4: pics I took while on the G-O!)

Sitting on a bus after having rafting trip, on my way to Pension, I took some shots of the scenery along the way. 
A mountain....up there...with its characteristics of white rocks.
cars were parked in the parking lot leading to one of the 'water fall'  
I could barely see the water fall... 
Earthenware shop... 
The roadside banners celebrating the 600th anniversary of Pocheon city were posted on each side of the road. 
Apparently, Chuseok had urged people to go out. 
Across the creek....//wished I could get a clearer view... 
Peeping my hands out of the bus window...and taking a closer look at the surrounding.* Which was not a good thing to do.  
Some people preferred to having parked their car outside the designated parking lot. They just parked on the open spaces right next to the lake... 
Grrrrr...I could barely see the lake, again. 
Oops I captured a passing cyclist. 
Ireland pension with its own swimming pool...that I saw.
Hmm..could it be that staying here would've been nicer?
*couldn't say less.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...