안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, September 2, 2013

Camping Out INside

 Yes, that's what practically Eyra and Freya were doing on weekend. Instead of going out to camp, they asked me to set up their tents Inside the house. Hmm...well, couldn't say no to this. After all, I got lots of things to do myself ...so, instead of having to take them out, I'd better 'succumb' myself to their 'demand':)
There!!!
They were happy enough to play around in the tent inside the house. 
Of course, it only made the already cramped living room into even more crowded and hardly passable. 
but..hey...as long as they're having fun...
go ahead, gals. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...