안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, September 19, 2013

MInions: Despicable Me 2


Despicable Me's Minions. Adorably cute and irresistibly captivating.
Yes, what would the movie be without its merchandise. That's what the business-minded producers thought of....when making this hit movie!
So, we're also hooked into 'hunting' for the cheapest figurines. 
Two from CGV's combo package. 
The other two come from McDonald's Happy Meal.
Yes...it seems like...this is the first ever ...that movie merchandises become our new obsession. 
Our? I mean..my daughter...well, not really...I was compelled, too.--though.
We thought of it as something trivial...yet looked it looks like someone I could approach to. 
So, let's see how Freya come up with the idea that these cute kids were able to play with here.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...