안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Super Bad 2 = Despicable Me 2

I am sure that most of my friends back home would surely not understand what I am talking about when I mention "Super Bad" being the title of an animated movie.
But.."Despicable Me"!! Yess..everyone would nod in agreement that it is a must-watch movie to date. 
My second time already in a week to see the same movie!
first time with the kids: a dubbed version.
2nd time with my wife: the English version.
oh...man..how much would it cost then?
well, if we happen to be able to watch it during morning show,
 it only cost us 5,000 won each!! 
She finds it hilariously funny and entertaining.
Glad that we did watch the movie, right?
Thanks for the swarming army of Minions who have captured our hearts.
And it cost us only 10,000 Won for two.^^
Well, it's an early morning show.
Yes...we were searching hard for the theater that played an English version.
(not dubbed--so to speak)...

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...