안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Piccadily Lotte Cinema

Never been here before, so the thought of going there would a journey in itself. One thing first is that...this is far from our house.
So why did we go to Piccadily theater Lotte Cinema at Jongno 3-ga? 
First, because we wanted to see Despicable Me 2 which is not dubbed. So, there are some movies with Korean subtitle which means that we're uncomfortable with Korean language, especially my wife.
Actually I already did watch the movie with my kids the other day...of course the dubbed version. 
My kids understand Korean enough to make them associate and mingle themselves with other.  
But my wife hasn't") so, we packed ourselves to see Despicable Me 2 in English.
For me..it's my 2nd time. 
on our way to the underground floor where movies were created....once again we followed the escalator that would lead us to the theater. 
Piccadily Circus? no, of course. THis is just a name of Lotte CInema chains in the country.
Since this was the only cinema that plays Despicable Me 2 in English during morning screening, we didn't wait for long until we ended up being here.
The interior is of course different from that of CGV.  
But I guess since this particular cinema is in downtown...I am sure that many people find it attractive to go to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...