안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Gingko Tree: I saw it...I saw it @ Royal Tombs of the Joseon Dynasty (part 1)

The next stop of my Gangnam area's trip was to Solleung. It's the Joseon dynasty tomb area where the kings were buried. 
Right there? yes...it's within the walking distance.
Mind you dear readers,...that it IS also within the city..and it's in Gangnam district which people think of as a mere concrete jungle ....but...there is this particular place that I would like to point out. 
It is located in Seolleung and Jeongneung. This is said to be 500-year old Gingko tree. 
은행나무 (enhaeng namu) or Gingko Tree.
Some people do come here to see this. 
I am sure that this coming Autumn and Winter would be a great time to re-visit this tree again.  
even some tourists did pray in front of this tree. Hmm...I wonder why.
But then I remember that some people do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...