안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, September 22, 2013

Chuseok Fiesta @ Our Apartment (part 2)

It was really a feast to the eyes + to our tummy:-)
At first, I thought I wouldn't be able to yield myself or succumb myself into the seductive calling of this affluent food.
All kinds of cakes...and specialties from numerous countries... 
Let's take a family pose, first. 
and then..I invited my new colleague at KBS, Mr. Nugroho, who just arrived about 3 weeks earlier. I asked him to come down here so as to let him know what kind of communities we're living with. He liked it. 
Oops, where's Freya? 
Then, it's Seonhee's turn to show up. 
The party's begun. Everyone's delighted. Apparently. 
The fluttering flags over the tent made it even more gleeful in the sense that what would an international Chuseok fiesta be without any symbol of our diverse backgrounds? 
So, thanks to the apartment manager who took the trouble of setting up all of these. 
Cheesecake!!! yeaaach. 
Got a chance to take a pic of it just before it's zapped...;-) 
And for sure...lots of us couldn't resist the temptation from the I-didn't-know-what-that-was-but-it-was delicious cake. Simply delectable....:) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...