안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, September 16, 2013

Yangjae Citizen Forest (part 1)

Got off at Yangjae Citizen Forest--yes...there's even a station named like this. Citizen Forest? What does it mean? I didn't know^^, but I happened to read a signage inside the park about how the park is partly donated by the citizen. hmmm...is that so?
so, this is the stream I was crossing over towards the forest. 
Forest? well, kinda. It's a forest in Seoul-ictionary of course. For a city with abundant (figuratively) hills and mountains, parks are indispensable life-cycle for a city this big.
So, people do go and have their activities done at this kind of place. 
Early autumn, yet the trees are still green. Some have turned into light green, though.
It was a good thing that I managed to peep into what this park had to offer. 
Pathways underneath shades of these trees were ample and adequate enough for any city dwellers to blend into it. Fresh air...it is. not fresher than the one we have back in downtown..but still, it's fresh. 
As with other city forest (parks) surrounding Seou, this one is no exception. Apartments and tall buildings do spring out of nowhere. Well, that's the whole point. This is a reserved ecological park situated right in the middle of the bustling city to absorb carbon dioxide (gosh ..I can't believe I just jotted it down:)!! 
what a great way to have lunch, right?
Some people do come to the forest with their lunch box spread open on top of the provided benches and tables across the forest. hmmm...interesting. 
empty chair...empty chair...
what say you?
I dont' care...I don't care...
"what about you?" 
I think I may need to re-visit this park once the season's fully autumned :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...