안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Gangnam Station (DX Line): part 3!!!

Now I see more and more people coming in...
see how spotlessly clean the station is!!! 
the DX Line subway just arrived. I managed to take a snapshot of it just before the doors closed... 
Back again onto the passengers' platform, once again I couldn't get enough of taking pictures. I mean..it doesn't do any justice to the real feel of being there.
The lighting seemed to be perfectly tuned with the soft theme.... 
and I bumped into another piece of art made of I didn't know what...
are those balls? yes..definitely yes...in different sizes and colors. 
Just arrange them in such a way to make a cool rendition of what supposed to be a colorful dots in 3D. 
If you think getting around the station with those works of arts is not enough, try getting in touch with the larger-than-life ad. This time, it's G-Dragon's ad about their newly released album Coup d'etat 
Or walk yourself through the walking escalator while enjoying the ever-changing displays of TVs portraying imaginative works of arts. 
and..what would Gangnam be without any mention of its (in)famous plastic surgery? So, on one of the escalators' walls were posted plastic surgery ads all the way up or down the stairs. 
Finally...I arrived at the line 2 (green line) which I got to transfer to.
Even this line 6 seemed to have also undergone massive transformation in its advertisement. Or was it me who's been for quite a long time not going to Gangnam area...so I didn't know all of these? hmmm maybe. 
I mean..the whole advertisements are displayed on huge screens attached on every pillar (all pillars) inside the platform.
I wouldn't have taken the pictures had them be dead-neon ads. 
They kept on moving and changing, for they're actually LCD displays. 
Well, this is something different I found the other day on the subway's ad.
It's about the co-joint event:
Seoul & Berlin Going Underground in International Subway Film Festival.
where? what? how? when? should I watch them?
* answer right here, Suray--->............................

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...