안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, September 8, 2013

Illuminating Lights

Freya found her long-lost hand-held disco-lamp. She kept on shaking it until I got an idea of turning the lights off and began capturing the movement. 
She found it amazing that the shaken lamp turned out to be more alive and illuminating in vibrant colors. 
Now the challenge was how to capture the fast movement of lights. 
Without further ado, I began adjusting the camera function... 
to shoot the night vision with low dim light. 
As for the ISO stuffs, I had no idea whatsoever to do about it. So, I just let the lamps being shaken up and circled about ups and downs... 
A cool way to spend a night right before bedtime. right...right... 
until they forgot that they'd been in bed by that time... 
but...the game kept on going...until I felt a little bit dizzy of having to see through the effects of the movement lamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...