안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Royal Tombs of Joseon Dynasty: (part 3)

In order to reach the tombs area, we got to keep on walking for another 700 meters from the tomb keeper's house.  Following the family who was up in front of me, I kept on walking... 
Until I found another trail where I could see the sprung-up concrete jungles. Yes...it's quite a combination. 
Still going on.... 
And..got a chance to take a peep of what I might encounter ... 
or this? would it be like this? Or ... 
Gosh..finally I found a sign that pointed the direction of where I should probably be heading to. Yes... 
and..I found, yet another picturesque landscape..
that I wouldn't imagine prior to coming here. 
Oh, there it is. It's a glimpse view of the royal tomb.
More pictures and stories are shared on my other entries on this trip. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...