안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Sunday, September 8, 2013

Garosu-gil (가로수길): (part 4: Unique Features I Encountered)

Garosu-gil is famous for its unique window etalage. Shops after shops, boutique after boutique are full of unique features to see and to look at. 
I don't know about it..but the little green trees are enough to capture my attention, at least. 
What about these cute little pigs???
They're about to enter the store?
They're waiting for their owner to pick them up?
They're just...well...working there? 
But it sure did attract enticed passer by to take a snap of them.
They're too cute to overlook.!!! 
And this is, too. At first, I thought it was a leopard, or a tiger skin-patterned wall..but...it could also be just flower-patterned wall... 
Due to limited parking space, cars are parked in such a way that I saw it looked like it dangled a little bit..which kind of titillating to see:) oops... 
Then..this bear is grudgingly welcoming or wait...is he waiting for any customers..? or is he; oh well...this really got me, though. 
This is Hyundai's PYL corner. 
PYL (Premium Younique Lifestyle) where people could just come by and wrote anything on a piece of paper...then pasted them on the walls...and take a pic of it. and uploaded it into our Facebook or any other SNS sites. 
Once we did that, they'd give us a free toy car.  
Oh, please........! Come on down.
There are many other spaces around. 
As what the Shop's name suggests......... I was er.....err....
Back to the PYL thing. I was amazed at the signatures on this car alone.
What a marketing!!! 
Now me....well..got to have at least one picture of me, right? 
The purposely dilapidated car...  
There are some toy cars for us to choose from. 
Should we go inside the alleys or labyrinth of Garosu-gil, we'd end up meeting more and more cool shops to have more window-shopping. 
Now...this is something, too. 
Marketing departments did a really good job of decorating the etalage. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...