안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, December 25, 2013

A Poised Posh...:-( ^^

After waiting for one hour, finally I met my kids whom I asked to join me at the mall. I asked them to come to IFC Mall since I thought it would be good to spend time while waiting for dinner and an event that we got to attend to at a nearby venue.
Okay...since it's Christmas eve, shopping mall were packed with people. 
Yes...like in any other places, Natal/Xmas seems to be merrier at the mall.  Having been living for two years in Korea....where Christmas has become some sort of more of a cultural thing or wait...'marketable' occasion, we sort of getting used to getting exposed to it. so, kids..just get on the Santa's cart. 
and...let me take a picture of you.......well, okay...seems that you're distracted by something else... 
and...still...you're not looking at me...
anyway...of course, it's a poised posh. (whatever that means).

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...