안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Freya Got a X'mas Present??^^

Well, it's something that all kids in Korea get in this season.
I mean...no matter as to whether you celebrate Christmas or not, if you are a kid, ..okay..let's say...if they are kids (as long as they are kids), they probably end up receiving this season's presents--irrespective of their parents' religion. (I don't say all but ...probably a lot of them)
Just like what my daughter got this week from her school. Santa harabeoji (Santa Clause) came to her school and gave each kid a bag full of present.
Well, then...who's not celebrating X'mas then?
I mean, I think...after having it an after thought...Christmas seems to be an indispensably cultural thing in Korea.
So, have a great holiday^^

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...