안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Thursday, December 19, 2013

Currency Exhibition @ Itaewon Station

Out of so many currencies being displayed, I didn't know why I got this infatuation to the North Korean currencies. They just looked so eerily interesting to look at. 
Oh, they also use Won as its denomination. Just realized about it. 
There were so many other countries' currencies on display.  
And this one is from Laos. I think this is the most impressive of all.
Just look at the intricate side bar that circles this banknote!
It's also from the North Korean currencies. 
This one, too. Now come my question: is it the same worth as that in the South?
I don't think so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...