안녕하세요?...Welcome to Suray's World & Beyond

where you will see what I treasure and cherish in simple yet wonderful life.


Monday, December 16, 2013

Arirang Concert (part 2)

Some of the audiences were ushered onto the stage...and ....opps..I was about to hide myself when..somebody grabbed my shoulder... 
okay...let's take a pic before getting on the stage... 
and...me ..on the stage...with my camera on hands...clicking on it.... 
and got a chance to get up close to the singers....while chanting the Arirang song. 
now...back again into my seat....and witnessing the last hurrah presentation from them. 
The group picture session.  
I know that the kids must've been restless during the whole show as they may not understand what they're watching. But, at least, it was something different from what they usually encounter. It's more like a cultural journey for them. 
But...with almost 2-hour show ...I am sure that Arirang could now ring the bell into their eardrum and memories.:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

You Might Also Like

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...